Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of School!





Madeline had her first day of Pre-K today! (sniff, sniff) She has been counting down the days with a sticker game that her teacher, Mrs. Nelson, gave her and today was the day! She looked so pretty in the cute purple skirt and white shirt with pink & purple with sparkle hearts on it that her grandma & grandpa got her and to complete the outfit her "Glizty Petz" shoes that Nana & Papa got her that are sparkley also. The kids lined up where they will every day and the parents waited inside the room then the kids came in and put their bags in their cubbys.
Then Mrs. Nelson read a book about a raccoon who went to school for the first time and was afraid that he'd miss his mom so she kissed his had and every time he looked at his hand he remembered his mom loves him....sniff, sniff. I looked over at my friend Esther and see that she is crying and her husband is giving her a Kleenex, she leans over to me and says, "it doesn't help that I'm pregnant."
Then when the story was over all of us parent put heart shaped stickers on our kids hands that Ms. Labus had given us during us during the story. I hugged her and we kissed and did nose kisses and I told her how much fun she was going to have learning and that I wanted to hear all about it when I picked her up. (sigh)
She got in the car after school and said "I LOVE SCHOOL!!!! IT'S THE BEST THING EVER!!!!"

12 comments:

  1. Ah, Madeline. I have just the thing to fix your first day of school jitters. Just reach in my pants and start stroking my cock. I bet it gets nice and hard for you. See, you're already learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pre-K? Lovely time in her life. Cum looks so sexy on gawky, awkward looking little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madeline is a big too little for all day school...but just the perfect age and size for an all day cock session. I'll start her out gently. Maybe some innocent yet suggestive pics. We can move on to fondling and oral thereafter. I'll save the penetration for the back end of the day. Speaking of the back end please don't be alarmed if she walks a bit funny for a few days. I plan to pound her shitter for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to stroking Madeline's hairless prepubescent pussy through her cotton panties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not speak for any one else, but the 4 comments above are really out of line. Now if they were talking about the mother OK. But they are not, so you might think about taking this page down or at least deleting those comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet short skirt! Easy to get between her little legs and gently rub her cute vulv then manipulate her clit hood then rub til she scream

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some tips to make Madeline's first day of school a success:

    1) Smile while taking a facial. Think positive!
    2) Don't ignore the female teachers. They like little girls too.
    3) The janitor is your friend. Say thank you after you hold up your skirt and show him your panties.
    4) Be a three-hole girl. Don't limit yourself.
    5) Double penetration isn't easy. Don't beat yourself up if you struggle at first. Keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd wager dollars to donuts Madeline looks AMAZING when forcing a smile through her tears.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madeline sits alone - quietly - on a bed appropriate for an adorable little girl. She hugs her stuffy. Along comes the wrinkly old man who sits beside her.

    "Hi, Sweetie. What is your name? Doesn't matter. So here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna take out my cock and you're gonna put it in your mouth. Got it?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to invite you and your daughter's to my house you will walk into my house I will tell you and your daughter's to take off your shoes and socks then I will introduce you to my wife she is going to say can we fucking chloroform your daughter's my wife is going to fucking clamp a gauze pad drenched in chloroform over your oldest daughter's mouth and nose I will fucking tackle you I will say breathe in the chloroform you fucking bitch I will hold a gauze pad drenched in chloroform over your mouth and nose after you are unconscious then I will fucking clamp the gauze pad drenched in chloroform over your youngest daughter's mouth and nose after we are going to rub lick and suck on your daughter's feet soles and rub lick and suck on your feet soles when you wake up from the chloroform I will be naked humping your daughter's feet soles my wife is going to say oh my god more chloroform my wife is going to chloroform you I will say fucking chloroform her honey after I fucking hump your feet soles then I will fucking chloroform your daughter's again

    ReplyDelete
  11. Madeline makes me happy in pants.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her asshole must be sooooo tight. I'd love to have a go at it.

    ReplyDelete