Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Massage

Grace being one of the sweetest daughters in the world decided to give Mommy a massage yesterday b/c I had a migraine all day and was miserable. Anyways, I was laying on the couch (on my back) and she came over to me with the back-roller massage thing and pulled my shirt up and said, "baby" and pointed to my belly. I said, "yes" and then she proceeded to take the back roller and roll it over my belly. She's so sweet. She's also cutting FOUR teeth right now....not so great!
Madeline is three years old for sure, no doubt...there's something about a three year old that tests your every patience. My friends & mother-in-law always said three was worse than two and I guess you don't believe it until you have a three year old. All I can say is "Is she four yet!" One day at a time...

2 comments:

  1. Disclaimer: 3year olds may be worse than 2 year olds...but, it is just a phase and it, too, can be enjoyed. This M-I-L LOVES her 3 year old grandaughter(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to say you went to the spa like Kate.

    ReplyDelete